Saturday, February 13, 2010

Mature Ladies In Pantihose Why Do I Seem To Attract Mature Ladies?

Why do I seem to attract mature ladies? - mature ladies in pantihose

I am dressed in my 20 is about 6 meters tall and well and very well built.

I wanted to know why I women in the 30's - 50's seem to attract me more than girls my age in old age? It's ladies in bars and restaurants, etc. I see, but they are not drunk!

I'm not complaining, just curious, because it is flattering to ladies couples who look up!
Salud!

7 comments:

Brian J said...

nothing wrong .... I'm not ..... in my 30s and still women in the 40 years sexy 50 years In very hot. go for a girl, I wish there were more

SmithBoy... said...

You can go to clubs at 20, where do you live? Lucky bastard.

I'm in the U.S. .. Land of the oppressed. The Americans are not in clubs to 21

I do not know. Probably because the West.

In Asia, this is not the case. Asians are the Lions in Asia.

emzirek said...

Girls do you like older women, like older women shortly before the strength of sexual and younger are not. The younger girls are more fun and know what they want is the oldest. Most young people do not know what they still want to. HTH

SENTHIL EG IYAPPAN said...

Dear friend,

GOK

Greetings and God bless

Senthil EC Iyappan

ernie26 said...

Perhaps the youngest age group, have a look so scared, you should talk to them

i hate you all said...

Quantity Bubba bubble gum boy

katiedid... said...

V. Chr. You are a grown man! :)

Post a Comment