Sunday, January 10, 2010

Flower Pot Urns White Urn. Flower Or Evergreen?

White urn. flower or evergreen? - flower pot urns

Hello, I (2 white stones for the elections, they were of fiberglass) I want something to go. So, here are the questions
1 basket of flowers or a pot with Evergreen, which seems to be good?
2, I can put the whole to / pot in the urn? If not, I make the holes in the floor drain as H2O?
3, when not working, I need to save the earth in an urn as a whole?
be well advised to please use! Thanks

2 comments:

Owlwings said...

I mix the ivy flowering plants, such as traffic lights, we plant. If the polls are out, you may need to make a drain hole at the end so that it wet. You can complete the lower half (approximately) with vermiculite or styrofoam, if you want to move around them easily. You only need about four to five inches of soil.

... http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/ic_lightin

I Try said...

I suggest ....... Evergreen year easy, elegant, year-round.
may be a layer of rocks into the background, hopefully there is a drain in the floor of the vote, then fill with upper and shrubs.

Post a Comment