Saturday, January 23, 2010

Herbal Cigarettes, Calgary How Would One Go About Making Herbal Cigarettes?

How would one go about making herbal cigarettes? - herbal cigarettes, calgary

It is an idea from my friend and I were thinking about:
Cigarettes are very cool in the manga and movies, but lung cancer is not good. What cigarettes when vegetable''?
All persons, with many side effects?
Almost like ... Incense?

How to go from the top?
What precautions should be taken into account?
All other OPPINI and suggestions are welcome!

2 comments:

bobby joe said...

everything you smoke will cause cancer, because the inhaled smoke. Whatever the ...

DRS said...

I'm sure this has been attempted by some company or another, to avoid any claims about cancer and addiction. I can not any suggestions .... I do not know, the burning of herbs, breathe someone.
Otherwise, why do you breathe the air anyway? I've never understood the smokers, for this reason.
God gave us the air we breathe, and that's what it means for us
breathe into our lungs. Everything else is bound to cause problems.

Post a Comment