Saturday, January 9, 2010

Legal Name Change Maryland What Are My Rights In Maryland For Being Asked To Leave And To Give Up My Car By My Father? Legal Reponses?

What are my rights in Maryland for being asked to leave and to give up my car by my Father? Legal Reponses? - legal name change maryland

I am 27 and recently moved back home after graduate studies. I lived with my father heard since June In the meantime, I made an agreement to rent and car payment (insurance included). My summer job ended and I was unemployed in September, and part of October. My father agreed to pay me a grace period of about 2 months rent before they will start again, this time just won. That was in October + November could do with me as I, but not really put a dent in the rent. I have another job, that my income has improved significantly. When I started, we have a lot of attention on 21 December, came 24 years ago, when I saw my first payment from my 2nd Job. It was also the start of regular payments to my father at last mark (in February) I will pay all the rent and continue paying the amount due.

On 18 December, there is a dispute that had deteriorated to the point where she wanted to leave the house and give up my keys. As we are in the middle of a big snowstorm, do not accept. It turNED brief physical. For now we are separated.

1. I prepared myself for another place to live, understand, and from reading posts here, my father, to legally distribute me, since I would live here. If you could see that there be large.

2. If so, it would be a few days for me to move my things to another place. He is responsible if he gets angry and tries to destroy them? Please check.

3. The car that I drive for about a year and report their payments made on his behalf. I agree that it belongs to you, but I wanted to know whether a given period or have something I can that car they paid for a short time another vehicle.

Any help inform one or all of these questions is greatly appreciated!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, these things way.Sounds as it would be a little more understanding.
See if you can live in a place where you can afford it, and we buy a car so low and so a week, twice per week or monthly.Let his car at the time.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, these things way.Sounds as it would be a little more understanding.
See if you can live in a place where you can afford it, and we buy a car so low and so a week, twice per week or monthly.Let his car at the time.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, these things way.Sounds as it would be a little more understanding.
See if you can live in a place where you can afford it, and we buy a car so low and so a week, twice per week or monthly.Let his car at the time.

Anonymous said...

1. No, I do not think that his father would have to legally sell to you. There was no lease legally. Nothing has been notarized. Their situation was like a son back to his father and reach a mutual agreement for the rent and car payment. Return of their parents and have a job, should help as much as possible at home .... that seems fair. In his case, no contract before a notary or something legally binding. So, frankly, your father can do whatever he wants. He owns the house and you are a guest.

2. You should have a lawyer or legal counsel ask on the destruction of property. The chances are good that the property sale to prove that you paid for it and has no relationship to his father.

3. No, this is the car in your name so that you can do whatever he wants. You put money on him, but instead put the car in your name and assume full responsibility for the ownership of the vehicle, it was decided not to. Her father can do whatever he wants with the car. If you wish, you can purchasehim. Either that, or buy your own car.


Whatever you decide ... I came here looking for answers not a substitute for actual legal counseling. Contact the legal aid attorney to discuss these issues. There are any programs that help people with legal issues and problems.

Post a Comment